Glock Shooting Sports Foundation Match
This two day event brings participants from all over Texas and beyond. There are three courses with 3 or 4 stages consisting of 4 to 7 paper or steel targets. Prizes include cash, merchandise, and certificates for Glock pistols.
Match DatesThe match is usually held the last weekend in April or 1st weekend of May, starting at 9 am each day. Registration may be done online prior to the match or at the door.
Matches are currently scheduled for the following dates:
April 29 - 30, 2017 (Tentative to be confirmed)
Published scores for the last Lone Star Classic XXI GLOCK Match are on Glock's Website.
Additional InformationMore information can be found at GSSF's website.
Membership in GSSF is required for participation. A one year membership is $35. Each match entry is $25.
The three courses are
- Glock the Plates - (Course Description)
- 5 to Glock - (Course Description)
- The Glock M - (Course Description)
- Glock pistol
- Magazines - 4 is recommended, but a friend can help load while you're shooting
- Ammunition - 110 rounds are recommended per entry
- Range bag